Where do you ship and how much will it cost me?
- We offer FREE shipping for the orders over $1,000 to the lower 48 states and we also ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada. If you would like to get a custom shipping quote, please c send us an email at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you.
What shipping carrier do you use?
- Electric bikes are shipped via FedEx Ground, UPS or freight forwarder depending upon the manufacturer. A small number of bikes are shipped via freight and special instructions for freight shipments will be explained during the check-out process. If you have specific questions about shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the bike BRAND you are inquiring about and we will be happy to tell you what shipping method they use.
Will my bike require assembly when I arrive?
- Your bike will arrive mostly 90% assembled. All you will have to do is attach the front wheel, and in some cases you will have to secure the handlebars and pedals. Detailed instructions and even basic tool kits (in some cases) will arrive with your bike, and if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call us at (954) 470-8455 or your local bike shop will be happy to help you out. We have numbers of partner's bike shops which will help you with assembling on our expenses.
What is your return policy?
- Return policies vary by brand. To check a list of our brands and their return policies, please contact us at (954) 470-8455 or email us to email@example.com.
Does my purchase come with a Warranty?
- Yes. Every product we carry includes the manufacturer's warranty from 1 to 5 years depends on brand. If any part arrives damaged or faulty, a replacement part will be shipped to you for free no matter what brand you purchase from. Specific warranty details will vary by brand, so to check the warranty of the item you are looking at, please contact us at (954) 470-8455 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I need a new battery, tires, or parts in the future?
- We sell all batteries and parts for every brand on our website. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please call or email us and we will do our very best to find it for you for the best price we can possibly offer you.
How long can the battery last before it needs to be replaced?
- Years and years for most users. This varies depending on the type and power of the battery, but almost all will last at least 500 full charges which will get you thousands of miles. Most e-batteries last longer than your car battery will!
How far can I go on one charge?
- That depends entirely on the bike or skateboard. Electric bikes can range from as low as 25-30 miles per charge for a lower end e-bike to as high as 70-90 miles on the more high-end models. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
How much does it cost me to charge my ebike?
- It only costs about $0.15 of electricity to fully charge a battery. That’s less than 1¢ per mile…
Does my e-bike need regular maintenance?
- Electric bikes are very easy to maintain. The battery may eventually need to be replaced, but that is thousands of miles into the future. Besides charging your battery when necessary, all you need to do is check the tire pressure regularly and keep the bike chain lubricated like any other bike.
Can I ride my electric bike in the rain?
- Yes you can. Electric bikes are made to be waterproof, so you are in no risk of getting shocked or damaging the item.